EVENT TRAILER POLICY
Outreach Event Trailer - Policies
Maine Baptist Association
1. The Outreach Event Trailer(s) is/are reserved for use by churches, missions and partner organizations of the Maine Baptist Association and support the association financially. The Event Trailers are not to be loaned by these churches, missions and partner organizations to anyone. The one who reserves the event trailer is the one authorized to use the trailer and its contents and is responsible for the use of the trailer and its contents. They are not authorized to give it to anyone else to use. Priority is given to participating/supporting churches for dates and usage.
2. The rental fee for the Outreach Event Trailer is $200.00 per event. This fee is due 8 days following reservation confirmation and MUST be received prior to taking possession of the Outreach Event Trailer for events.
3. Any damage to the trailer or equipment should be reported upon return of the trailer.
4. Churches are responsible for repair fees for any damage to the trailer or equipment resulting from neglect or abuse. (Any usage not in compliance with Outreach Event Trailer instructions and policies.)
5. Churches are responsible to return the Outreach Event Trailer with all components and equipment cleaned and ready for use by the next group. Failure to do so, will result in an additional charge of $75.
6. A church will not be able to reserve the Outreach Event Trailer again until all past fees for usage or damage by the church are paid.
7. Churches must reserve the Outreach Event Trailer online at www.mainesbc.org.
8. Each church is responsible to carry insurance adequate to cover liability and damage claims associated with the use of the Outreach Event Trailer. 1,000,000/3,000,000. Copy of Insurance Rider verifying this is required before taking possession of Outreach Event Trailer.
9. Outreach Event Trailer will be picked up and returned to the MEBA Office at 7 Glenridge Dr. in Augusta, Maine within one day of rental date unless prior arrangements are made with the Maine Baptist Association.
10. Person/church renting Outreach Event Trailer agrees to voluntarily release, indemnify, hold harmless and discharge the Maine Baptist Association from all liability, claims, demands, actions, or rights of actions, whether personal to me or to a third party which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my/our rental of the inflatables, popcorn popper, snow-kobe machine and all other equipment included with use of the Outreach Event Trailer and its contents, including those allegedly attributable to negligent acts or omissions. I/we agree to reimburse any reasonable attorneys fees and costs which may be incurred by the Maine Baptist Association in the defense of any such liability, claim, demand, action or right of action.
11. NOTE: Complete rental form, proof of insurance and payment in full must be received in the MEBA office before an organization can take possession of the Outreach Event Trailer.
Effective date of this policy is February 5, 2016.