The Outreach Event trailer is a resource
of the Maine Baptist Association. All MeBA
churches and missions are eligible to utilize
the trailer for outreach events.
The trailer contains the following items:
2 Bounce Houses (13' x 13')
1 commercial popcorn popper
1 sno-kone machine
2 six-foot folding tables
2 four-foot folding tables
blowers, sandbags, extension cords, hand trucks for moon bounces
Trailer is stocked with the following supplies for each rental:
4 sleeves for Sno-Kone cups (total 800 cups)
4 Sno-Kone mixes (you provide 5 pounds of sugar and 1 gallon of water per mix)
1 case of popcorn/oil packets (36 packets; each pack yields approximately 10-15 bags)
250 Popcorn bags
The Outreach Event Trailer is reserved as an entire set and each church is responsible for pick up and return of the trailer to the storage location at the MEBA Office in Augusta according to the Policy statements (see link below).
Cost for a single day event is $150.00* plus $50 for each additional event within each rental period. This rate is for churches who are members of the Maine Baptist Association.
*If a church cannot afford the $150.00 fee, a limited number of scholarships are available.
The approximate cost of renting this equipment from a private dealer would be about $1,200 per event!
How To Reserve The Trailer
1. Check the online calendar for available dates.
2. Fill out the online reservation form.
3. You will be contacted within 1 week to confirm your reservation.
4. EACH CHURCH MUST PROVIDE A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE TO UTILIZE THE TRAILER.
5. After your reservation is received, you will receive an email either confirming or letting you know that the Outreach Event Trailer is not available.
6. If your reservation is tentatively confirmed, send your check for the fee to finalize confirmation. Make the check payable to "Maine Baptist Association" and mail to Maine Baptist Association, PO Box 317, Waterville, ME 04903. Please note on the memo of your check that this is for trailer rental and the rental date. You cannot take the Outreach Event Trailer until this is received at the MEBA office.
7. When you pick up the trailer you will receive a detailed set of instructions for set up, clean up and return of the trailer and equipment.
Each church may have no more than 2 dates reserved on the calendar at any given time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.